Bare Knees

by - 12:27:00 PM


Wearing: Top Topshop (Similar) | Jeans Asos | Heels Love Couture (no online store) | Bag Steve Madden (found at local Marshall's) | Hat Nasty Gal | Rings Urban Outfitters | Nail Polish Little Brown Dress by Essie

Hi guys! I hope you're all having a great day. It's a beautiful day here except for the wind. It's extremely windy today.. therefore my hair's a mess and I couldn't keep my hat on for too long haha. Today I decided to wear my favorite pair of skinny jeans from Asos. They are super soft. They also are high rise so you get the "long legs" look we all love. I bought them a while back because I was on the market for skinny ripped jeans and these were perfect! My look today was very laid back but with a little feminity thanks to the strappy heels. I hope you liked this look, let me know what you guys think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oi meninas, espero que estao tendo um otimo dia! O dia aqui esta lindo mais com muito vento. Por isso meu cabelo esta uma bagunca e nao deu pra usar o chapéu por muito tempo. Hoje usei uma calca skinny que e super confortável. Comprei na Asos online. Meu look foi super relax e um pouco femenino com essa sandalia alta. Voces gostarão?

xx Leticia 

You May Also Like

0 comments