Street Art x Street Style

by - 2:14:00 PM


Hoping you're all having a great & relazing Sunday.
Today's post is actually from last week when I was in Ft. Lauderdale. I am constantly using Yelp to find new places for coffee, dinner, etc.. especially when I'm on vacation. I found this super cute coffee shop; BREW Urban Cafe. The decor is cute, simple but edgy. They have a garage door which stays open since the weather is always nice and behind the coffee shop you'll find a bunch of grafitti walls. So ofcourse I took pictures haha, it's always great with all the color.   
xx Leticia

Here's the address for BREW Urban Cafe:
537 NW 1st Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL. 33301



My boyrfriend ordered the Cinnamon Caramel Latte and I ordered a Lavender Latte. Both were delicious! 





Bangles from The Peach Box
Wearing: Forever21 Shirt | Forever21 Shorts | Asos Shoes (on sale!) | Ray-Ban Sunglasses | ThePeachBox Stud Bangle & Aztec Warrior Bangle

You May Also Like

0 comments