Dress as Top

by - 1:38:00 PM


Wearing: Dress worn as top Esther Boutique | Boyfriend Jeans H&M | Esperadilles Coach | Wedges Steve Madden Sunglasses Ray-Ban | Watch Micheal Kors | Clutch Urban Outfitters

Today's outfit was super casual and bright for another beautiful Spring day in Massachusetts. Lately I've been obsessed with boyfriend jeans. They are super comfy and stylish. You can dress them up with heels or down with flats for a casual day. I've decided to show the look with both shoes to show that either can be stylish. This really cool "top" i'm wearing is actually a dress from my new favorite online store Esther Boutique. I bought it last year and decided to try it as top.. I kind of do that a lot. I like being able to wear different pieces in many ways. You guys should try it!
xx Leticia 

You May Also Like

0 comments