Pop of Color

by - 1:26:00 PM






Had to take a selfie.. Duck face haha 

Wearing: Coat Boohoo (Similar) | Sweater H&M | Pants H&M | Pumps Asos | Sunnies Ray-Ban | Clutch Similar

I'm so excited to tell you guys about this beautiful bright pink coat I recently purchased from Target. I only payed $20.98 for it.. I'm not kidding! I was a steal, I had to buy it. I figured today was the perfecy day to wear it since it's been cloudy and cold. It's always good to get some color in your outfit, especially if you're wearing black or neutrals. Unfortunately, I can't find this coat online but I added a link for a similar coat for only $26 from Boohoo. But check your local Target, you might be lucky and find one in your size. Paired it with a simple grey oversized sweater, black pants from H&M, simple black pumps and my favorite blue mirrored sunnies. 

What do you think? How do you style a pop of color in your outfits?
xx Leticia 

You May Also Like

0 comments