California Dreamin' Pt. 2

by - 2:30:00 PM


We finally made a short video of our trip to California back in March. I shared some pictures on a previous post (here). My boyfriend used his GoPro to capture our little adventure. It was our first time in Cali and we loved it. We took a hike to the Hollywood sign, he skated and I rode a bike through Venice Beach to Santa Monica. We also went on a short road trip to Malibu on my birthday. My boyfriend suprised me with a picnic (wine, salad, and a yummy caramel cheesecake) at El Matador State Beach. It was absolutely perfect! It was such a simple, relaxed day but honestly it topped going out to a fancy restaurant or a nightclub. We watched a beautiful sunset while I blew my "22" candles. I'll never forget that day, or that trip. California captured my heart. I can't wait to be back. Maybe one day we'll make Cali our permanent home. 

I hope you enjoy this video! I'm going to be recording many more videos to share with you all. I have  some ideas for new content for the blog, can't wait to start sharing them! Please leave me a comment on what you would like to see, i.e: get ready with me videos, beauty regiment, etc. Have a fantastic Monday! 

xx Leticia 

You May Also Like

0 comments