Over-the-Knee

by - 2:49:00 PM

Happy Sunday!
Wishing you all a great day and week!
I have been lusting over these boots for a couple of weeks now. It's been so hard finding the perfect and affordable pair of over-the-knee boots so when I saw these on the Macy's website I had to get them. They came in on Friday and I couldn't wait to wear it. I paired it with skinny jeans, a black t-shirt and long coat for a simple, casual Saturday look. I love these boots so much, they're not too high and they're comfy. I reccommend it if you're looking for a beautiful over-the-knee high boots under $150.. they also come in grey. 

Hope you guys like this casual look.
Thanks so much for stopping by.

xx Leticia 








Wearing: forever21 coat | forever21 t-shirt | asos jeans | steve madden boots | forever21 bag | ray-ban sunglasses

You May Also Like

0 comments