Lazy Day

by - 2:56:00 PM


Wearing: Sweater H&M (not available online) | Jeans H&M | Hat Forever21 (no longer available) | Shoes H&M | Bag 3.1 Phillip Lim (limited collection for Target)

Hi girls! Today I was not in the mood to dress up so I wore this super comfy outfit. An oversized sweater from H&M, boyfriend jeans and some comfortable slip ons. Today the weather wasn't great and that only made me want to stay in bed all day. But since that's not possible I had to make sure my outfit was super comfortable. What do you think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ola meninas! Hoje nao estava afim de me "produzir". O dia hoje foi feio e nao queria sair da cama, mais como isso nao e possível eu resolvi usar um look super confortavel. E ai, gostarão?

xx Leticia 

You May Also Like

0 comments