Met Ball 2014

by - 10:18:00 AM


Hi Girls, I've been MIA for a while. I do apoligize, I've been super busy with school and literally have no time for anything. Since last night was the amazing Met Ball I had to post my favorite looks. There were many but I picked my top five. Leighton Meester is my absolute number one, I am obsessed with this Emilio Pucci dress. It's so bohemian chic. Very different from the other dresses and still very beautiful and appropriate for the Met. Gisele looks absolutely stunning in Balenciaga. I mean she can do no wrong with whatever she wears. She could wear anything and look flawless. Emma Stone chose a two piece by Thakoon and she nailed it! This two piece is gorgeous. The two tones of pink look perfect on her. Beyonce always rocks at the Met and this year she rocked it again in this beautiful piece by Givency. It's perfect for her style. She rocked the netted hat like the queen she is! Blake Lively.. I mean can she ever not look stunning? This Gucci piece is to die for. It was made just for her and her hair looks so classy with the waves. Perfect perfect perfect! 

You May Also Like

0 comments