New Suede Shoes

by - 1:47:00 PM







Wearing: Biker Jacket H&M | Shirt Dress Forever21 (Similar) | Flannel Forever21 (Similar) | Sandals BCBGeneration | Crossbody Michael Kors | Sunnies Versace 

The weather was actually nice today so I went for a black simple shirt dress because I really wanted to show you guys my new black suede shoes. They were the main event in this outfit. I got them from Macy's for an amazing price. They're no longer available :( but I found them at Amazon.com if you really want it.. they also come in tan. I paired it with my favorite biker jacket, flannel tied around my waist for that cool look and a Micheal Kors cross body bag. I really like how this outfit can transition from day to night. Just take off the flannel and you're all set for a fun night with the girls or that special someone. 

Have a great friday everyone & be safe!
(Sorry the messy hair, it was a bit windy up on the roof.)

xx Leticia



You May Also Like

1 comments