Saturday Night

by - 6:25:00 PM


So it's Saturday night.. the night we've all been waiting for. You're probably going out to dinner or a fun night out with friends. It's always so hard when picking an outfit for a special night. We tend to always say "we don't have anything to wear" when in reality our closets are full of clothes. Maybe all we need is a little inspiration. So here you go, hopefully this helps. 

I'm currently in my jammies, on my warm bed. It's a night in for me with the boyfriend. It's been snowing all day here so definitely watching Netflix and snacking on some Ben & Jerry's. What are your plans for the night?

Have a great night and be safe!
xx Leticia



Pictures from Pinterest


Date Night
Coat: Black Five | Shirt: H&M | Jeans: Asos | Shoes: Missguided | Bag: Black Five
(Outfit inspo set I made on Polyvore)



You May Also Like

0 comments