Black Out

by - 1:55:00 PM









Wearing: HM Biker Jacket | Marshall's Top | Asos Skinny Jeans | Lulu's Heels | Lulu's Purse | Ray-Ban Sunglasses

Happy Tuesday! I found this really cute shirt at Marshall's yesterday for only $10. I love Marshall's, i'm always shopping there for clothes, shoes, furniture, home decor.. anything really! I love that everything is super trendy and still affordable. If you have a local Marshall's nearby make sure to do some shopping, you won't be upset. I paired it with my favorite skinny black jeans from Asos, my go-to biker jacket and black single strap heels from Lulu's. A super casual yet chic outfit for day and night. So you can go do whatever you have to do during the day and then grab a drink with your friends. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by,
xx Leticia

You May Also Like

1 comments