Black x Yellow

by - 5:24:00 PM

Happy Monday xx
Hello! I'm finally back. I've been so busy with school and a new job, it's been hectic but great at the same time. I want to share this easy casual outfit with you all. Ofcourse, I wore an all black look but I went for a pop of color with the accesories. I bought this yellow-mustard crossbody at Target from it's collaboration with 3.1 Phillip Lim. I am obsessed with it! It's no longer available but I added a link for a similar one. Also, by wearing these purple mirrored Ray-Ban sunnies. It sure makes a difference with an all black look and it's fun!

Thanks for stopping by!
xx 
                 


Wearing: Forever21 Leather Jacket | Forever21 Turtleneck | H&M Pants | Nike Sneakers | Ray-Ban Sunglasses | ModCloth Bag (similar)

You May Also Like

0 comments