Easy Breezy

by - 4:39:00 PM

I finally got to wear my mongrammed shirt from Chaps. I'm so in love with it! I mean how perfect is it.. I love a white crisp shirt and with my initials makes it even better. It was absolutely beautiful out yesterday, I had to take advantage of it. I paired my Chaps shirt with cute ripped skinny jeans and a simple black/brown sandals I got from Old Navy a while back. They're no longer available so I added a link for a similar pair. Everything I wear is affordable but sometimes I love to splurge on bags, sunglasses, sometimes shoes. Since it's my birthday month I decided to get a new designer bag. I've been eyeing Coach's new collection and I found the perfect one at Macy's (the best part.. it was on sale).  Use code VIP get 25% off at Macy's

Thanks for stopping by.
xx






Wearing: HM Shirt (similar) | HM Jeans | Coach Handbag | Lulu's Sandals (similar) | Rayban Sunglasses

You May Also Like

2 comments