Chaps

by - 5:44:00 PM


I was invited to the Chaps event for their Spring Collection which was shot in beautiful Boston. It was an awesome event. We got to take a peak at their beautiful new collection. Everything was so fresh, light, beautiful prints and colors for Spring. Take a look at their Spring collection, you won't be disappointed. I also added my favorite looks and behind the scene pictures from the event. 

Have a great week everyone.
xx


My look for the event. All black, duh!




Follow @chaps. 




Obsessed with this dress.

My gift with my initials. So in love with this shirt!

Love this combo. I can see myself wearing this while getting coffee and taking a stroll through Boston Common.

One of my favorite looks for Spring.

Reading their sweet card. So thankful!
My illustration was done by Michelle Baron. I couldn't believe how perfect it came out. She's so incredibly talented. Follow her on Instagram @michellebaron.

You May Also Like

0 comments