Let's go to Miami Beach

by - 8:28:00 PM


Hi everyone, Happy Tuesday. 
It's going to be a tough week for me, I got back from vacation yesterday and I'm already dreading getting back to real work life. I wanted to share with you all some pictures from my trip. It was so much fun! Miami is one of my boyfriend's and I favorite destinations. We love the beach, hot weather, and trying out the amazing cuban restaurants and also finding cute coffee shops. We always have a great time. I'll leave the name of the restaurants, coffee shops we went too and also the link to the outfits/bikinis I wore during the trip. Hope this post will make you want to visit Miami.

Enjoy xx










This one piece is sold out. But here's the link for the White and Black one piece. It's the same style just different colors.



Star Print Dress from Boohoo. I wore this dress for a night out with my boyfriend to LIV. I love this print and how flowy it is.

Guys! You need to try this Cuban restaurant next time you visit Miami. It's delicious. My boyfriend and I always go when were in Miami and we order the same thing. We start off with Yuca Frita, it's fried yuca for appetizer. We also order the mojitos, which are delicous. Try the mango! For the main course we order the special, which is chicken (marinated for 48 hours), rice, beans, salad. It's so simple yet delicious. It's full of flavor!
We went to the Espanola Way location. Here's the address:
405 Espanola Way
Miami Beach, Florida



I bought this dress from Boohoo, I loved the color and details. I figured it would be perfecy for a tropical place. It's a little short so I used it as a cover up at the beach.
Embroidered Smock Dress


We stayed at the Riviera Suites Hotel. We got an amazing deal through the app HotelTonight. For those that aren't familiar with this app. They have great last minute deals for hotels in major cities. You can pick the check-in date a week in advance. Also, if you use my code (AAPONTE16) you will get 25% off your booking. Try it out!



Getting ready for a night out in the town.

How amazing does this pizza look!? I'm craving it right now haha. Keep this place in mind, the name of it is Fratelli La Bufala.





Yummy coffee at Crema Coffee Shop.

Love these sunnies by Ray-Ban. I thought they would be great for the vacation.

Bikini (top & bottom) from Nasty Gal.


Another yummy place we found, (thanks to Yelp!) was the Taquiza. We had pollo tacos which were delicious. The chicken was well season, the taco shell was made from blue corn. You can add toppings as you please. We also ordered the blue corn chips, they're made to order. Perfectly crisp and chewy. The guacamole and salsa were also great, perfectly seasoned and two cold coronas!




Boohoo Bodysuit
Old Navy Denim Shorts
Soludos Espadrille (similar)

The best coffee I've had in Miami, here at Cachito Coffee & Bakery on 251 71st St, Miami Beach, FL 33141.
I ordered the latte and my boyfriend ordered the cortadito. Both were delicious!
We got the ham, egg & tomato sandwich. So good.
It's out 4th time in Miami, we always come here for breakfast.

Boohoo Bodysuit (LOVE this bodysuit, they also have it in cream and stone.



You May Also Like

0 comments