Because Food is Life

by - 6:58:00 PM

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've shared with you. 

I was thinking about this and I think I'm going to do it. I love food! I love trying new restaurants just as much as I love clothes. So why not share my food/ restaurant discoveries with you. 

I know you all probably use Yelp, I do too. I've been "yelping" since 2014. I love the idea of it, kinda wish I thought of it first haha. I will be sharing food, drinks everything I like and don't like. I hope you enjoy this and please comment with any ideas, suggestions.

Today I went to Coppa in Boston's South End. I've been wanting to try it for a while and finally did.




We started off with the Mortadella Pimento Formaggio. It was delicious! A little hint of spice, but not overpowering. Just perfect and light. For drinks, I orded the Aperol Spritz and my fiance ordered the Finback. It's a seasonal beer from NY. I think the spritz was delicious and he really enjoyed the beer! I also tried it and it has a hint of coconut. 



Close up of our bar snack, the Mortadella Pimento Formaggio.

The Italian Grinder. Sandwich with salami, prosciutto, mortadella, provolone, pickled cherry peppers, oil and vinegar. So yummy, my fiancee loved it.

I ordered the Cavatelli con Pollo; hand cranked pasta, slow cooked broccoli, chicken sausage and parmesan. I usually never order pasta but I saw this on their instagram. It looked so delicious, I had to try it and I'm so glad I did. It was so fresh. I ate all of it haha

Such a cute place!
Boston is so charming!

Just chilling after the meal haha. We walked around the cute neighborhood and snapped some pictures.



I hope I didn't make you hungry! If you're around the area make sure to give this place a try.
Check out their menu:
https://www.coppaboston.com/ourmenu/

You May Also Like

0 comments