Get To Know Me

by - 4:14:00 PM




Hey guys! I thought it would be fun to share more about me today, more then what I'm wearing, eating, or doing. 

Most of you know by now that my name is Leticia. I'm a personal style and lifestyle blogger. I'm from a town about 30-40 mins away from Boston... Lowell. It's a pretty good sized town, very diverse. You might of heard of it when you learned about the industrial revolution. That's why it's also referred to as Mill City. There are mills everywhere, they're usually the backdrop on most of my pictures.

I migrated here to the US from Brasil when I was five. My parents, older brother and myself in 1998. Since I was only five I didn't know much about where I was going. I remember my mom telling me we we're going to a new home, where it snowed. That was super exciting because we had never seen snow before (i'm sick of it now haha). I brought with me my favorite stuffed cow animal. I still have it, it was always with me. I'll probably passed it down one day.

I suck at writing in portuguese. I need to work on it!

I eat alot, love food. French fries are my weakness. #foodislife

I love black clothing. That's why I named my blog, Anything Black. Black always works for me, especially when I have "nothing" to wear. 

I am now twenty-three, going on twenty-four in ten days (I feel so old). Time has flown by, it's so crazy.

Family is the most important to me. I have two beautiful nieces, who I obsess over. I also have a twelve year old Shih-Tzu. He's my baby!

I love going out. Love to dance, socialize, travel, try new cuisines. Love yelping for new coffee shops/ restaurants.

I started blogging about three years ago. I have always loved clothes, loved dressing up. One day my boyfriend and I went to take pictures for fun. I posted it on Facebook, got a great reaction. Ever since that day I decided to start blogging. It's fun, it's rewarding. I can share my style, my adventures, tips with so many people. People I will probably, most likely never meet but to me that's so cool. Being able to share, to help out. I still go on my favorite bloggers page, looking for advice, help. It's amazing to me that with a simple click we can achieve so much. I'm no expert, whatsoever. I still get nervous, anxiety when writing a post. I try to be perfect, which I know there's no such thing. I compare myself to other bloggers. I'm working on not doing that, it's a process haha.

I hope you enjoyed learning more about me.
Thanks for reading! xx


Little me, already rocking the crop top!

The rents. This was on NYE 2016. I was in love with this dress from Esther Boutique.
Essa foto foi no ano novo 2016 com meus pais.

My amazing Sister-in-Law!

Dad and Bro. We we're at an outdoor concert. Jorge & Mateus were performing!
No Show do Jorge & Mateus com meu pai e irmao.

My high school sweetheart! We met junior year, been together ever since. I still don't know how he puts up with me.

This was my first blog picture. Circa 2014

My Benji! I got him from a family friend when he was three. He's twelve now, my little baby!

You May Also Like

0 comments