Feeling Lacey

by - 3:55:00 PM


Wearing: Dress H&M | Sandals Marshall's (not available online) | Bag Micheal Kors (found at my local Marshall's) | Sunglasses Ray-Ban

Hi girls! Today I took a day trip to Boston for some shopping with my little cousins and my boyfriend. I decided to wear this really cute lace dress. Lately I've been obsessing over lace, especially white. I bought this dress at H&M for only $10. It's really cute and light weight. I had to buy it. I paired it with some simple brown sandals for a very casual look. What do you think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ola meninas! Hoje fui passear em Boston com minhas primas e namorado para fazer algumas comprinhas. Resolvi usar esse vestido lindo de renda branca com uma rasteirinha marrom. Um look super comfortavel e lindo para um dia lindo como hoje. E ai gostarão?

xx Leticia




You May Also Like

0 comments