Neutrals x Ripped Denim

by - 10:35:00 AM

Wearing: Blazer Target | V-Neck Asos | Jeans American Eagle  | Heels (n/a) | Bag (n/a)  
Sunnies Ray Ban | Lipstick MAC 

Hi loves! Who doesn't love a good pair of skinny jeans and a basic white t-shirt? I know I do. It's simple and easy. I paired mines with my favorite white blazer from LC Lauren Conrad collection for Kohl's, unfortunately it's no longer available and these super cute heels by Steve Madden. I got these at a local Marshall's for $40. The bag is by Michael Kors, it was a Valentine's gift from my boyfriend from a couple years ago. You won't find the same style but i'm sure you can find a similar one. I accessorized with my favorite Ray Ban blue mirrored sunnies. I wear them all the time. I was desperately looking for the perfect shade of nude that looked good on me and I finally found it at MAC. It's Velvet Teddy and it's perfect. I wear it everyday since it's flattering for any time of the day. 

Did you like it?

xx Leticia 

You May Also Like

0 comments