Mirrored

by - 5:01:00 PM


Wearing: Sunglasses Ray-Ban | T-Shirt Asos | Shorts Similar | Sneakers New Balance

Hi girls! Sorry for disappearing for a while. Today was so beautiful out that my boyfriend and I decided to go for bike ride. I paired a simple yet cute outfit for our mini adventure. I got these Levi's denim high waisted shorts about a year ago at Urban Outfitters. Unfortunately, they don't have this style any more but I did add a link for a similar one. I have been dying for mirrored sunglasses so I couldn't resist these by Ray-Ban. They are lightweight and just simply fabulous. If you're in the market for mirrored sunnies then I highly reccomend these. I have also been on the hunt for some really cool New Balance sneakers. I didn't want to spend so much on them so I waited out until I found a good deal. I came across these today at Urban Outfitters. They were on sale and the only size 8.5... IT WAS MEANT TO BE! They were on sale for $40, original price $68. What a steal! I love them because they're comfy and stylish. You can dress them up or just simple casual. What do you think?

xx Leticia 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oi meninas! Desculpa por ter desaparecido por algum tempo. O dia hoje foi lindo! Eu e o meu namorado decidimos ir passear de bicicleta. Eu escolhi uma roupa simples, mas bonita para nossa aventura. Escolhi essa bermuda jeans de cintura alta da Levi's. Comprei o ano passado na Urban Outfitters. Infelizmente, eles não têm esse estilo mais, mas eu adicionar um link para um parecido. Estava atras de oculos espelhados, comprei esse da Ray-Ban. Eles são leves e simplesmente irresistível. Se você estiver no mercado para óculos espelhados, então eu recomendo estes. Tambem estava atras de um tenis bonito e estiloso da New Balance. Eu não queria gastar muito neles, então eu esperei até que eu achei um lindo de promoção. Tive que comprar eles, era o ultimo no meu tamanho. Eu amo eles, porque eles são confortáveis ​​e super estilosos. O que você acha?

xx Leticia

You May Also Like

1 comments