High Waisted

by - 11:58:00 AM

Wearing: Boyfriend T-Shirt Asos | Similar High Waisted Shorts  | Shoes Converse | Sunglasses Ray-Ban | Bag Steve Madden (found at my local Marshall's)

Hi girls! Today my outfit was super simple. The weather today is beautiful in the 70s. I opted for destroyed denim high waisted shorts. They're by Levi's but I got them at Urban Outfitters. I didn't want to overboard on dressing up since I didn't have to do anything important today. I chose this really comfy boyfriend t-shirt from Asos and my favorite shoes, the simple white converse. What do you think?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ola meninas! Hoje decidi usar uma roupa bem simples. Nao tinha nada importante a fazer enato escolhi essa bermuda cintura alta da Levi's, comprei na Urban Outfitters. Como meu look e bem simples eu optei pra usar essa camisa estilo "boyfriend", comprei na Asos. Terminei o look com o Converse All-Star branco, que e meu sapato favorito. E ai gostarao?

xx Leticia


You May Also Like

0 comments