50 Shades of Black

by - 8:24:00 AM

Favorite Biker Jacket

Loving my new knee high boots from Chinese Laundry

-------

Burrr! It's freezing out there today. If you're from the Northeast you know how I feel. Since it's a gloomy snowy day in New England, I decided to wear my favorite knee high boots to brighten my day. How cute are they! I bought them from Macy's for $63, the original price is $120. I couldn't resist! My outfit is pretty simple. Since you probably know by now I love black. But instead of wearing all black, I added a little grey. I love oversized knit sweaters. This one is from H&M(Similar), paired it with black skinnies also from H&M. Simple! I honestly have a hard time dressing up for the cold weather, so it's really important for me to be able to wear a simple, comfortable yet cute outfit. To make it a little more chic I added my favorite biker jacket. It's my lifesaver. Everyone should have a biker jacket in their closet. 

xx Leticia

(Photos taken with iPhone 6 | Clickable links )

You May Also Like

0 comments