Denim x Scuba Skirt

by - 10:24:00 PM

Wearing: Denim Shirt | Scuba Skirt | Crossbody | Heels

Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Crazy how fast it goes by right?! It's Monday already so let's get back on track. This weekend I got to take some fun pictures with a friend of mine. He's actually working on a project for his photography class and asked if I could be the model, so ofcourse I agreed. It was really fun and windy. So excuse my hair for being a bit messy, even though I kind of dig it lol. I went for a simple outfit. Something that can be worn during daytime and also transition into night time. You can switch the heels for flats during the day. The top and skirt are from H&M. The skirt is actually on sale right now for only $20. It's a puffy foam skirt, very cute. I am in love with my new crossbody bag by Michael Kors. I don't need a huge bag unless i'm going to class so this bag is perfect. Leather's super soft, small yet big enough to fit your essentials. This bag was $178, it was pricey but honestly if we're going to splurge we should do it on bags. It's totally worth it. These heels are from Love Couture, i got them on sale for $10. They aren't available online but I did add a link for similar ones from Lulu's which cost $22.

What do you think?

xx Leticia 

You May Also Like

0 comments