Coffee Coffee

by - 2:19:00 PM

Pretending I still feel my toes lol



 Wearing: Coat Similar | Sweater H&M | Jeans H&M | Hat Urban Outfitters | Flats H&M | Sunnies Ray Bans

Who wears flats in 16 degree weather? I do. I went out for a quick coffee run to my new favorite coffee shop in my go to black H&M flats. They're so comfy and go with everything. Also, I've been obsessing over these skinny perfectly ripped jeans from H&M. I finally bought them last week when I was in Miami. They're perfect! And right now they're on sale for $20. (I'm a little mad about that since I bought it full priced haha) This panama hat from Urban is my favorite. I love wearing it with any outfit. If you follow me on Instagram then you've already seen this adorable bag. I bought it at Marshall's for only $30. Make sure to visit your local Marshall's for great budget friendly finds. Hope everyone has a great Saturday and be safe!

xx Leticia

You May Also Like

0 comments