Christmas & New Year Vacation

by - 11:03:00 AM




It has been a tradition now for my family, boyfriend and I to go on vacation December 25th through January 6th. We go to Florida, since it's only three hours away and since it's freezing cold here in the Northeast. We went straight to Orlando. Ofcourse we had to stop at Disney World. It's my fourth time at Disney and i'm not sick of it. I love that place. Here are so pictures to show you guys what we did. 

From left: Myself, Boyfriend and our friends at Hollywood Studios. (GoPro)

Boyfriend and I waiting in line at the Tower of Terror. One of my favorite rides at Hollywood Studios. 
A little smooch in Magic Kingdom 
Beautiful Frozen themed castle at Magic Kingdom
Fireworks spetacular from the Cinderella Castle
Enjoying a Mojito at Downtown Disney

Selfie with the parents and boyfriend at Downtown Disney
After Orlando, we drove to Miami Beach. It was a 2.5 hour drive. We rented a penthouse at Castle Beach. It was very affordable. For 7 nights it was $2,000. It was our first time there and we're definitely going back. Super clean, amazing view of the beach right from our balcony, a large heated pool.. the list goes on. It was a short 10 minute drive to South Beach. We booked the penthouse from Kelly Sullivan on Soleil Apartments. She was extremely helpful and made sure our stay was unforgettable.




Sunnies: Ray-Ban | Gold Tattoos: Gold Tattoos







New Year's Eve with my parents.
A little toast to ring in the New Year. We rang in the New Year at Nikki Beach.
This dress is from Esther Boutique.
View from the balcony at our place in Castle Beach 
The best Cuban restaurant in Miami. Havana 1957, located on Lincoln Rd. and Hispanola Way. They have the best mojitos! They all come with fresh fruits and sugar cane.


Bahia Honda State Park in Marathon, FL (The Florida Keys)



Old 7-Mile Bridge in Marathon, The Florida Keys


Heart-shaped Jellyfish

Last night in South Beach so we had to enjoy some cocktails ;)


Last day in Fort Lauderdale Beach

Hope you guys enjoyed my pictures. I love to travel and I cant wait to travel to different places. In March i'll be going to California. I'm super excited, it'll be out first time(my boyfriend and I). If you have any tips for places to see, great restaurants, etc. please leave a comment. I'd be very helpful!




You May Also Like

0 comments