Casual Cool

by - 2:40:00 PM







Wearing: Biker Jacket | Denim Shirt | T-Shirt | Jeans | Sneakers | Bag (Similar) | Beanie | Ray-Ban

I just couldn't wait to wear my new sneakers by Adidas. They're so comfy and perfect with any outfit.  It's on sale right now so take advantage of the low price. I had to run a few errands today and did not want to dress up at all, so I went for an all black look(again!), long sleeve denim shirt which is  for Mens but I like the long fit so I bought it anyways, paired it with my trusty black biker jacket and finished off with my new Adidas. I decided to wear a gray beanie to keep the bed head hidden(haha) and my favorite black Ray-Ban aviators. How do you dress up for a busy day?

Hope you're all having a great day!
xx Leticia

You May Also Like

3 comments