California Dreamin'

by - 1:13:00 PM


I really wanted to share with you all my pictures from my recent vacation to California. I hope you enjoy them!

xx Leticia

Santa Monica Beach




LACMA Museum



El Matador Beach in Malibu, CA


My sweet boyfriend did this for me.  
Beautiful sun setting in El Matador Beach

















Bag: Zara | Birks: Target | Sunnies: Ray-Ban

My favorite wine and yummy cheesecake for my 22nd Birthday!

At El Matador Beach in Malibu wearing a lovely white crotchet dress from Esther Boutique.


I spent my 22nd Birthday at El Matador Beach in Malibu. It was perfect! We had a little picnic with some salad, a bottle of pink moscato, caramel and walnut cheesecake. We just layed out all day, relaxing until sunset. It was beautiful! I'll never forget this day. Thanks to my sweet boyfriend who planned this amazing day.
We made it to the top of Runyon Canyon so we had to document it.

The Greenbird from Umami Burger

One of the many coffee's we had in Los Angeles. This one is from Paradocs Coffee and Tea. So good! If you're in LA you must give it a try.

Runyon Canyon Park


You May Also Like

2 comments