Leather x Denim

by - 2:49:00 PM







Wearing: Biker Jacket | Denim Shirt (Similar) | Jeans (Similar) | Converse | Bag (Similar) | Sunnies

I'm all about comfort, i'm sure you've noticed that lol. Today I went for a casual look with my favorite pieces of clothing. I wear this leather jacket like everyday(i'm not ashamed to admit it) haha. I had to run a few errands so I went for my favorite slashed white skinny jeans and my go-to denim shirt. It's a boyfriend fit so it's super comfortable. My boyfriend got me these matte black converse for Valentine's day and it's becoming one of my favorite sneakers. It's so comfy and all black just the way I like it.. he knows me well! It's Friday everyone, thank god right. Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm having a quiet and relaxing weekend at home, how about you? Doing anything fun?

xx Leticia

You May Also Like

2 comments