Mini Getaway

by - 8:42:00 AM

Hi everyone! I've been m.i.a for the past couple days. I was on a mini vacation with my family. First we went to Orlando, Florida and then to New York City. It was great, got to escape to the warm weather in Florida and the craziness but exciting city of New York, which I love so much. I have shared some pictures through Instagram but will be sharing more here.  Also, I got some new pieces of clothing and shoes, so excited to create many looks! Stay tuned :)

xx Leticia

I've been to NYC four times but never visited the Statue of Liberty until now. So worth it, definitely reccomend it.



Not the original outfit I was wearing but it got cold on the ferry ride to Liberty Island so I had to improvise.

Building view from a cute little bridge in Central Park

Caught me taking a selfie, whoops!

I love an all black outfit, so I paired my favorite black oversized turtleneck from H&M, with black Zara ankle zip pants, comfy Nike Roshes and my go to biker jacket also from H&M. Sunnies are Illesteva and bag is from a local Marshalls. (will add links on the next picture)
Wearing: Biker Jacket | Sweater (similar) | Pants (similar) | Sneakers | Sunnies | Bag (similar)
Had to feed this cute little squirrel & got the perfect shot!


You May Also Like

0 comments