The Right One

by - 7:10:00 AM

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all have a great week filled with nothing but positive energy. We definitely need it!

If you follow me on Instagram then you know I had a little fashion emergency over the weekend. So I bought a jumpsuit from Asos. It came in on Friday the day before the wedding I was invited to. So I tried it on, it's so pretty.. but guess what? It didn't fit right. It was too big on my hip area. I freaked out, I had nothing else to wear. So the next day I got up bright and early and went to the mall. I probably went into every store, so I decided to check out Topshop in Nordstrom and I found a coupple of choices. I tried them on and fell in love with the black and white lace romper with the beautiful back detail. The back was just to die for. That was it. I was so happy I found it, I felt so relieved. My boyfriend loved it, my mom loved it. It was perfect!



My boyfriend & I. 

You May Also Like

0 comments