Cool Summer

by - 6:22:00 PM

Hope you all had a great, fun, relaxing weekend. 
I had a fun weekend with my family, friends. Today I ran a 10k with my sister-in-law. It's the fourth 10k I particiate in Boston, the B.A.A 10k. I love doing it because it's actually fun. It's definitely challenging but rewarding, also there's people from every age, race, and with disabilities running. It's so motivating. I encourage everyone to participate in a race, even if you're not a runner. You can do it, just get out there, put your favorite tunes on and keep going. 
Let's talk about my outfit from this weekend. I wore a denim off-the-shoulder top (duhh! off-the-shoulders are so in right now) with white levi shorts and my favorite espadrille from Soludos. Guys! I swear by these espadrilles. They are so comfy! I bought mines on sale from Rue LaLa but I believe they're sold out so I added the link for similar ones. They have so many styles, also super cute sandals. I want them all, I'm sure you will too.

Have a great week xx 




I forgot to wear sunscreen on my first day in Miami and I got burnt. So now I'm peeling :( always wear sunscreen!!!


wearing: Boohoo Top | Levi's Shorts | Soludos Shoes | Ray-Ban Sunglasses | Old Navy Crossbody Bag

You May Also Like

0 comments