JORD

by - 4:34:00 PM

I'm finally settling in, getting back to my normal routine after the long weekend. I had a great time with my family. We went camping in New Hampshire... modern camping I guess since we didn't sleep in tents but in tiny wooden cabins. It was a first for me and guess what? I had no service/wifi. I have to admit it was a little tough but I got used to it after the first day. We played uno, went fishing, canoing and watched the fireworks. I must admit I'm happy to be back to normal, back to a service/wifi zone haha. I missed my comfy bed, cute clothes and new cool watch from JORD . I wore it today for the first time. I paired it with simple Levi shorts, white off-the-shoulder top and strappy sandals. It was super hot today so I didn't want to wear too much. Also, the watch was the main focus. So obsessd with it. It goes with any outfit which is the best part. Even my boyfriend loves it, he wants to take it from me haha.. good thing it doesn't fit his wrist. Check out their timepieces, it can be a unique gift for a loved one. Here's the link to JORD Women's Shop and for the men in our lives

We have a giveaway for you guys! You can win enter here to win a $75 coupon for a future purchase on any watch and the cool thing is even if you don't win the $75 coupon, you still win a $20 coupon for any watch. So really you're still winning!

Make sure to enter. The giveaway is running until July 14, 2016 at 11:59pm. Good luck xx


















<a id="woodwatches_com_widget_article"  ishidden="1"  title="Wood Watches For Men">Wood Watches For Men</a>
<script src="//www.woodwatches.com/widget-article/anythingblackk"  type="text/javascript"></script>

You May Also Like

0 comments