West Coast

by - 3:20:00 PM

If you follow me on Instgram then you know I was on the West Coast for vacation. I went to California, and spontaneously drove to Las Vegas for two nights. It was GREAT! I really wanted to share this trip with you all. Hopefully it motivates you to do the same!

The graffiti walls make for great photos!

Us!

Venice, CA

We both ordered the Green Bird, it's a turkey burger at Umami. Not pictured: truffle fries haha

So I was so happy because I went to Nasty Gal and EVERYTHING in the store was 50% off. Like everything! 

Yummy lattes at Paradocs Coffe & Tea Shop

Yes, we're cheesy haha

El Matador Beach Malibu, CA


The sunset in Malibu is like no other.

We had a sandwich and wine bottle for a little picnic while the sun was setting. This little guy would watch our every move for crumbs lol.
I took this picture with the iPhone 7+, portrait mode.

Sunset picture because one isn't enough haha

It was a little chilly so unfortunately we couldn't enjoy the water but we did sit down for a nice picnic and sunset, with a bottle of rose.


I love using Yelp to find coffee shops/restaurants. I found Gjusta, an adorable space. It was busy around lunch time. But the service was quick and totally worth it. The employees are so friendly. The food was great! I ordered a Lox and Bayali Bagel with Herbed Cream Cheese Avocado and Sprouts. My boyfriend ordered the Chicken Parm. Let me tell you.. I was not a big fan of chicken parm until I tried theirs, so good! My sandwich was also super delicious. We also ordered a latte and a Cucumber Sparkling Limeade, so good!

Gjusta
320 Sunset Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90291



Paris in Las Vegas 

Rainy Venice

We decided to drive to Vegas, which is only 4.5 hours. Not bad at all. On the way back we stopped at Seven Magic Mountains. It's a beautiful public art installation. It's seven towers of colorful, stacked boulders standing more then 30 feet high. If you have the time to visit, you should. It's worth it and it makes for great photo ops.

It was our first time in Vegas, we had a blast.

We rented a Fiat 500 for our stay. You definitely need a car in California. Unless you want to spend alot of money on Uber. We rented through Turo, it's car rental app. Super easy and affordable. We're under the age of 25 so big companies charge a big fee for underage drivers but with Turo the fee wasn't bad at all. We got this car for 10 days under $300 and it was great on gas. If you're planning on using the app, let me know and I'll send you a $25 credit. 


Thanks to Yelp we also found another yummy restaurant; Zinc. Truffle fries, Traditional Burger and Pappardelle w/ bitter greens dinner.

Trufflr fries from Zinc. BOMB!

I surprised my boyfriend with a Porsche Boxster rental for our last day. It was his birthday and he's obsessed with the Porsche!
I also used the Turo app for this rental, again it was super affordable.

Santa Monica Pier

Another Malibu Sunset



I love the quality on the iPhone 7 plus. The portrait mode is great for blurring the background. 

He was like a little kid in a candy store haha

I used my phone for this picture to blur out the background. I think it came out pretty awesome.

Mirror selfie before Zedd at Hakkassan.
The bodysuit is from Boohoo
Jeans: H&M
Sandals: Aldo






Ofocurse, can't go to Los Angeles and not order In n Out.

We went to Malo for Valentine's day dinner. It was great! We ordered chips, salsa, guac, tacos and a couple of margaritas.

Malo
4326 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90029


The spiciest margarita I EVER had. It was my first time trying a spicy margarita, but omg this one was too much. 

Levi's on Levi's on Levi's


Spanish Latte from Menotti's .. TO DIE FOR

The best spanish latte I ever had!

56 Winward Ave
Venice, CA 90291


Venice, CA

So obsessed with the Palm Trees in California

You May Also Like

0 comments