Mill City Views

by - 5:06:00 PM

Wearing: T-Shirt | Denim Cutout | Panama Hat | Booties (Similar)

Hi guys! How gorgeous is this sunset view? My boyfriend and I decided to take advantage of the amazing view over the city today. So we rushed out the house and took some pictures on top of a parking garage. I opted for a super simple but cute and trendy outfit. I wasn't wearing any make up so I felt like my look should be simple/casual. To top it off, I chose my go to all time favorite panama hat. I love this camel panama hat, it goes with any outfit. You can dress it up or down. These are also my favorite black booties by Steve Madden. They are an old style but I did add a link to a similar style. You can also try places like Old Navy, Forever21 and H&M. Since fall is upon us the booties are making a huge come back. Make sure to grab one, or two!


xx Leticia

You May Also Like

0 comments