Target Does It Again

by - 12:50:00 PM










Wearing: Target Dress (check local Target) | Steve Madden Sandals | Ray-Ban Sunnies


You probably know by now how much I love Target. They have super cute shoes, clothes, bags, etc., and everything is affordable. So yesterday I went to Target just to "look" around and ended up buying this adorable cold shoulder dress for only $28. I fell in love with it! It's so girly, a little bohemian. Everything about it is perfection. It's also super lightweight so perfect for hot summer days. I seriosuly had to tell myself to leave Target or I would've spent more then I should have. I paired it with fringe heels but I also wore brown flat sandals to run some errands and it was really cute together. You can wear it with heels for a date night or switch it up with flat sandals for a day look. 

Happpppyyy Thursday, it's almost the weekend!
xx Leticia

You May Also Like

0 comments