The Gift of Giving

by - 8:59:00 AM

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their loved ones. Now that Thanksgiving is over, we can start focusing on Christmas which btw is only 24 days away... (what??) I know right, we're only a day away from December. The days have flown by us. I still can't believe that I have to start gift shopping. I can't complain though because Christmas is my favorite holiday. I love being with my family, eating yummy food, seeing the excitement in my nieces faces when they open a present. But most importantly the joy, the gift of giving that is all around during Christmas time. Not only to loved ones but to the ones who need it the most.

I wanted to share a great gift idea for your best-friend, mom, aunt, anyone who loves jewelry.
I love adding jewelry to complete an outfit. My favorite are rings, midi-rings.. any kind for that matter. One thing though, it has to be affordable. I can't quite splurge as much as I want too haha. Especially during Christmas time with so many gifts to buy.

Stay tuned for a great giveaway for Christmas! More details tomorrow.

Leticia xx


Mejuri Rings






You May Also Like

0 comments